Pages

Sunday, January 03, 2010

ReVolutions

Honestly, up until 3 days ago when one of my blog friends commented that it was the beginning of a new decade, I hadn't given that a single thought! Ten years ago I think we were all so focused on Y2K and the impending doom of the internet frying hour by hour as midnight ushered in around the world, that we could think of nothing but the fact that it wasn't just an ordinary marking of our revolutions around the sun. So suddenly... I've been thinking about the new decade thing... and where the next 10 years will take me.

I feel like my family falls loosely in the category of gypsies.

So as gypsy like beings, we've always depended on the kindness of strangers to change our lives. Living in a thick soup of serendipity. Which is not a bad way to live. In fact, I think it teaches you to live open to the universe and be blessed constantly by unexpected things.

But it does lead to drifting.

And no actual planning.

And being at the mercy of someone else's goals.

However, in the last few years, I've learned that the serendipitous soup in which we find ourselves can in deed be directed, ingredients altered, personal goals realized. I suppose, my own religion has become the law of attraction. I don't think I've ever stated it emphatically here, but it is as true for me as it is a cliche. But not to worry, you will find no hard sales pitches or sermons to make you a believer.

The thing about the world is that the matter that exists currently is the same amount that has always existed (ok, some scientist out there could argue the finer points of this generalization, but whatever!). All the things that make up this house I live in and this computer I am tapping away at, and everything I taste, touch, see and smell during the course of any given day, have all come from this earth. Everything existed from the beginning. Even when we had yet to discover or label it, it existed. We breathed air long before we even knew we were breathing ~ or that breathing was significant in anyway!

So is the law of attraction. I like to think of the world around me as holding infinitely rich resources. Some of them I can see and already know how to put to work. Most of them currently remain hidden. BUT, they still exist, have ALWAYS EXISTED and are waiting for me to call them forth in someway and use them. They WAIT for me. My everyday choices and attitudes dictate the hidden things that I am able to unmask. You get to choose your own spiral of reality.

Ten years from now, my life will be different in many ways. Good ways. I will have another decade of living under my belt and will have seen the world many times over.

I'm always mindful that I'm revolving the sun. Funny how that never leaves me. And I'm not going to waste those turns. rEVOLUTION is for us all. I have great FAITH in whatever it may be that I'm going to call forth from the hidden veil. And, there will be NO REGRETS.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy NEW Year! 10 years from now....wow, that will be a huge change for me and is from 10 years ago. Thanks for the reminder, have a wonderful week!

:)

Anonymous said...

Telefonsex Zugang

Sexflatrate

Nackte Weiber