Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

Quiet hum

I'm whispering as I blog these thoughts. Trying to connect quietly, without being seen. Seems like words have been spilling out of me and I can't quite manage to contain them. I'd kinda of like to, all this verbiage is making me feel like I should stuff big white tube socks in my mouth ~ as though what I say will be used against me. Do you ever feel that way?

Last night we had this lovely little dreamy time, curled up together, being exactly what we used to be and wished we could always manage to hold on to. Whispering and laughing and being joyful just for the sake of it. And I've felt tender all day because of it. As though I might possibly be the most loved person... Do you ever feel that way?

When I say beautiful things, I'm not necessarily living them;
when I live them, the beautiful thing is that words aren't necessary.
Brock Tully

3 comments:

Shelley said...

this might sound like i'm some obsessed cat freak, but i love the feeling i get when i'm on the couch with my laptop, and my cat nestles up next to me purring. in those moments, the love i feel must be what it is like for a parent toward their child. and i feel that she loves me, and that she knows she is the most cherished cat in the whole world.

glad you have such tenderness in your life.

Angela said...

...I feel the same about my dog. nuff said.

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I love Yoga too, but havent did it for ages. I love the paintbrush i dont know if thats what it called but where you swing your arms near your knees.