Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall, Winter, Spring

I'm so in love with life right now!  It seems to be overflowing me in every direction.  I feel full of joy and am constantly bubbling with excitement... and I can't articulate the exact reasons why!  But part of me is plugged into an amazing frequency that is making my whole self vibrate with optimism and glee.

Nine months from today will be June 27, 2011.  This school year will be complete at that time.  NO, I'm not wishing my time away.  In fact I am enjoying everyday and feeling very present in these moments.  Perhaps when you know things are coming to a close, you can slow yourself down just a little bit more than your usual to enjoy them.  One thing for certain is that 9 months is not a long time!

I don't know exactly where life is taking me.  But I know I want to go.

No comments: