Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Astrological Puzzle Pieces

On the day I was born the sun was in Taurus so in my life I need to keep things simple and calm.  The sun was bathing Saturn in the Eleventh House so I ask questions like "What do you want out of life?  What are your priorities?  How do you create a future according to your deepest interests and values?"

My moon was in the Third House.  In evolutionary terms I'm always asking myself "Can I keep a radically open mind?  Can I discern what is before my eyes?"  According to Steven Forrest this makes for an imaginative, uniquely personal set of views and opinions.

The Crab or Cancer is my Ascending birth sign.  The Ascendant represents your style or the mask you wear in life.  The evolutionary aims of the Crab are to open the inner eye, map the topography of consciousness and express compassion.   My Ascendant sign increases the role of the healer as a natural outflow of my life.

No comments: