Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Power

Perspective is everything.  Change your thoughts, change your life (Dyer).   And sometimes I just need to have a mini-crisis to get myself back to where I am suppose to be.   I definitely know when I wander off the path!

And for me the way out requires a re-commitment to quality quiet time, to get re-grounded and re-focused.  To remember what it is that I want out of life and bring my daily actions back in line with my beliefs.

I believe in things unseen.  I believe that my life is unfolding in the direction that it is meant.  I believe that today is a good day and that the lessons I am here to learn in Earth School will present themselves to me as they are needed.  I believe that overcoming this current dip in the road is an achievement my mind and heart needs to make.  And I will persevere.

No comments: