Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Best Gift EVER!

Last night while watching some tv, I randomly decided to check my work email. This is what was awaiting me in my inbox...


Hi , Mrs.Beal

I just wanted to write to you and tell you how much I like you and how much stuff I love to do with you just make the fun games and activity and it is nice to be in grade three with and to be in you class your just so much fun you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrs.Beal

(Student Name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Merry Christmas to me! That is what I have to say about this little note! Life is full of such delicious sweetness. And yes, it made me cry.

3 comments:

joanne said...

wow... this is what makes every moment and every bit of effort and every part of your heart you give worth it all... the best Christmas presents come in the most surprising packages, don't they?

Lyn said...

A little Christmas miracle for you. Someone telling you what you mean to them and how ou impact their life. It doesn't get any better -- it is indeed, the BEST gift ever! : ) See how the Christmas magic is winding it's way into your season? Merry, merry!

Bob said...

You are a winner Smarts!

Words like your student's are the finest sort of present, don't you think?