Pages

Friday, February 02, 2007

Mission Impossible?

Okay, so normally I wouldn't shame myself quite this badly. But something needs to be done about this situation! My office has become an all too realistic replica of my bedroom when I was 16 years old. Yikes. An entire room version of the everything drawer.

But no more. Enough is enough.



So I'm getting down to business and Sheryl (Crow) is going to help me through.

2 comments:

terri said...

This looks like several rooms in our new house (except you have modern paint colours and I have Victorian lace curtains left by previous owners to add to the horror!). We are living in 40% of the house, while the other 60% is taken over by ever-multiplying STUFF. Sound familiar?
I don't envy your task, but once you are done - can you come and help me?

Smarts said...

Sounds all too familiar! We did a lot of work to our house in Halifax and it wasn't until the last 6 months of living there that we actually utilized the space!

STUFF is a mystery...how is that I rarely buy anything and yet I am constantly dealing with shit that keeps accummulating? If only money were that way!