Jeremy's dad has been visiting with us from New Brunswick since Wednesday which has put some strain on our household. It is a considerable trip for him. His oldest son sponsored the visit by providing the airmiles for flying. Not exactly the weekend I was looking forward to but... I'm going to say this knowing full well that it sounds completely uncharitable. I can't wait until he leaves!
Sometimes I have difficulty with Jeremy because he purposefully imitates his father to get under my skin (and boy does it ever). Seeing them side by side is a gracious reminder of just how unalike they truly are. This visit hasn't been easy for him either.
So as not to leave this post in a completely negative vein, here are some things for which I am very thankful:
1. Being born to intelligent and intellectual parents which whom I continue to have important and interesting conversations.
2. Friends to celebrate with.
3. Long invigorating walks on cold fall days.
4. My new North Face winter jacket to take those walks in. :-)
5. That I believe in the possibilities. At any time I choose, I am able to change the entire course of my life.
Namaste. Many rich blessings heading your way.