Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Well, May has certainly not shaped up to be a good blogging month! Sometimes I think that this year has been one extended sickness. I caught a really bad cold in January that has never fully let me go. In April I discovered that cold had turned into a nasty sinus infection. I am currently on a second course of antibiotics, trying desperately to kick this thing in the butt.

All in all, I generally come home from work exhausted and functioning at 1/5 my normal energy level.

When I am back to being me (and bacteria free) I shall post again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your troubles.
Zinc tablets, garlic and thyme boost the immune system.
Also here are some healing hugs.
((((((((Smarts)))))))

Rob (Mmmmm)

Windlost said...

poor girl. you don't deserve that. let's hope the bugs finally give up and go away for summer holidays...